Honestly, before participating in Mr. Izaham class, I never use a blog to post my assignment. I thought that not everyone can make the blog and only special people can make it like lecturer, society, artists and others. Yeah, it sounds like I am stupid about the existence of blogs. However, I always view other people blogs and dream to have one. It really seems like Cinderella's dreams to meet her prince charming. Now, i have my own blog. it was interesting because i can share my point of view, assignments and my reflection with my friends.
Using blogs in reading class always help me to improve my reading skills. First, all the notes provided in the blogs. Second, it will be easy for me to find references for my critical reading. Third, I can practice by answering all the exercises in the blog. Fourth, I can read my friends' blogs and give my comment. Fifth, I had improved my reading skills through the comments given to me.
In that case, I suggest to all the teachers, lecturers, students and anybody to have their own blog like what Japan had implemented to it's citizens. It is because blog is the easiest medium to share our reflection, lifestyle, tips and even knowledge with all the community in the world. The students also can voice out their problems in certain subject that they do not understand. Through blogs, we can having a forum and discussion with our friends in all over the world. Thus, it can help the students to widen their knowledge in many issues.
The feature(s) of the blogs I find is the most helpful are the notes given by Mr. Izaham, tutorial and exercises, students blogs and online newspapers and magazines. Even though, blog is not everything. Blog cannot explain to me specifically the topic given without having a lectured session in class. It might help me to understand the topic deeply after the class session. For me, I need someone to guide me face to face and blog is my reference and source to polish my reading skills. Therefore, I love the class session more than just to view the blog. I love to see the way Mr. Izaham communicate and lecture my friend and I in class. It is more interesting than view the blog.
All my friends enjoying using the blog in class. I love to read Afiqah, Herne and Ruqayyah point of view. I love the contents in their blog because it was interesting. My friends said that my blog was interesting, full of passion and well thought. Some of them did said that I have to improve my grammar because thre were lots of grammatical error in my essei. Anyway, thanks to everyone who had commented my blog. I really appreciate that.
I will always continue using a blog for any other purposes. I will share with all of you about my next experience and any latest achievement in my blog. InsyaAllah...
No comments:
Post a Comment